Spring is the perfect time to cleanse our body.
These ancient yoga techniques, performed in a relaxed and natural environment, allow us to eliminate toxins, purify the body and regain physical and mental balance.
Shat means ‘six’ and karma means ‘action’; together we will experience some practices of this systematic and gentle method to thoroughly flush the entire digestive system:
- Jala Neti, nasal cleansing with water
- Kunjal, vomiting water
- Laghu Shankhaprakshalana, short version of intestinal wash
All activities are reserved to Grempoli Retreat Members
- Per informazioni e iscrizioni: firstname.lastname@example.org oppure 345 1324134
- Where: Grempoli Retreat, 30 km from Firenze.
- When: Friday 5 May 18.00 – Saturday 6 May 11.00
- Cost: by free donation